Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day One!

Day One. A photo of myself and how my day was...

So I thought this would be a funny picture of myself because if anyone really knows me they know that I DO NOT cook. I don't enjoy it and honestly, I'm not very good at it. I am not afraid or ashamed to admit it! :) I have many things that I do enjoy and that I am good at so I don't feel bad that cooking is not one of them. However, I was pretty proud of this pie.

Now on to my day. I had plans to start out my day early, head to work at 6am so I could get some stuff done before the craziness hit...didn't work. I slept in until 7 and didn't get to work until 8. I did get my paperwork done though, it just took a little longer than I wanted. I am working at Planet Fitness in Ogden and we have been open for about 3 weeks now. It has been pretty crazy but tons of fun. So my day was spent at the gym from 8am to 6:45pm. Now I get to finish the day by hanging out with my awesome hubby and kids.

Not too exciting but hey, it's my life!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited you are doing this because I get to feel like I am part of your life. I miss talking to you almost everyday! We need to plan some fun stuff to do when you come up for Bri's graduation.

    ReplyDelete