Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BOY"

July 13, 2010 - Today would celebrate the 19th birthday of James Aaron Cook aka "Boy"!
Wow, I can't believe he would be 19 already. RC and I were talking today about the things we think he would be doing, one of them being getting ready to leave for his mission. It is a comfort to know that he is having that opportunity with our Heavenly Father. We really miss him but know that he was needed and that we will be able to be with him again, for eternity. We love you James! James went to a Monster Truck Ralley with Grandma Pat. They had tons of fun!
I love this picture of all four kids. This was taken on our trip to Nauvoo Illinois. Wow, how they've grown!

My boys!


James, Aunt Shannon, Aidan, and RC at the MTC. Getting ready to send Sister Owings off to serve her mission.
I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have about the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that families can be together forever!




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that he would be that old. I remember when he first came to live with you and what a zest for life that he had. We know that he is doing the work that he needs to do now and can't wait until we see him again.

    ReplyDelete